What does
Pip Cop do?

Copy trades to multiple MetaTrader accounts with
Forex Copier

Rock-Solid Forex VPS
Desktops for Traders.
Get started today!

Go Back   Home > Forums > Forex Reviews > Forex robot reviews

» Welcome to the Pip Cop - Forex Robot Reviews and forums.
Be smart! Read the Review FAQ or you WILL lose money!
If you enjoy the site, please let me know by registering or donating! Thanks! -- PipCop
P.S. This message is hidden if you register!
Forex robot reviews Current forward tests of MetaTrader Forex robots (Expert Advisors)

Old 2011-04-21, 03:46 PM   #1
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer
Default Forex Hacked

This review is about the EA Forex Hacked. I purchased the version 2.3 from Forex FBI though their affiliate link here (along with a coupon code for 15% off the regular price). I have no affiliation with anyone in conjunction with this review.

The purchase of the Forex Hacked EA is straight-forward enough, there are no annoying upsells. The one complaint I have is that there is an item in the purchase cart called the extended download fee (for $10) which I did not ask for and was not able to remove.

Forex Hacked is one of those EA's which a lot of people don't like because it uses a variation of Martingale money management which I can best describe as hedged Martingale. Here is a discussion of hedged Martingale at Forex Factory (check out the MT4 script in post #39)

Since Forex Hacked uses hedging, the EA will not work with an NFA broker.

I setup this EA on a GoMarkets demo account at 500:1 leverage with a $5K opening balance. The EA will work with many currency pairs. I decided to run it on the pair with the most volitality, GBPUSD. I originally wanted to run the EA with two pairs but soon discovered that $5K will only buy you a 0.01 (one micro) opening lot size. This means that if you want to put this EA (with the settings I have here), you will need at least 5K to and a broker which will give you one micro to start or 500.00 to start and a nano account (0.01 is one cent per pip).

The settings I am using are attached. I would rate these settings as aggressive to the point of being almost suicidal. Indeed, many backtests I ran blew up the account until I realized that the opening lot size must be 0.01.

This EA has no MM. Fixed lot only.

Update 2011-05-24

Since my GoMarkets demo has been disabled, the link below now points to my Alpari UK demo account.
Link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/rsmereka/forex-hacked-alpari-uk/107706

Update 2011-10-04

I added a second demo account with the broker FXPrimus.

Update 2011-10-09

Added two DWRR (see this post if you don't know what DWRR means) demo accounts
DWRR Test 1
DWRR Test 2

Update 2011-10-22

I have added the ForexHackedMath.zip file. See my post here for details.

Update 2011-10-16

I posted a new version of ForexHackMath.zip. See my post here for details.

Update 2011-10-28

I posted a new version of ForexHackedMatch. See my post here for details.

I killed all 3 Forex Hacked FXPrimus accounts as per my post here.

I created 3 more demo FXPrimus account as per my post here.

Update 2011-12-02

I killed the fixed spread and Ecn FXPrimus demo accounts.

I added the two trade copier accounts as per my post here.

I added another Alpari UK demo account as per my post here.

Account links:
Link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/rsmereka/forex-hackedc/218967

Update 2011-12-22

Replaced ForexHackedMath.zip with a version that contains a new graphical version. The zip contains four applications: two built with Delphi 7 and two built with Lazarus. The two applications for each compiler are the console (command line) version and the graphical (gui) version.

Update 2012-01-26

Removed the HackToDeath test account and added a link to my live/real money GoMarkets account.

Update 2012-04-19

At the request of johnm, I have posted all three set files I use in daily production:

Hacked.set - is used on the demo master/sender Alpari UK account in a GBPUSD H1 chart running Forex Hacked 2.3

Hacked-sender.set - is also used on the demo master/sender Alpari UK account attached to it's own GBPUSD H1 chart running the MT4i Personal Trade Copier (sender)

Hacked-receiver.set - is used on my live/real money slave/receiver GoMarkets accoun in a GBPUSD H1 chart running the MT4i Personal Trade Copier (receiver)

In the following discussion master and sender mean the same thing. This is the account that sends trading signals. Also, in the following discussion, slave and receiver mean the same thing. This the account that receives the trading signals from the sender.

MT4i calls the units sender and receiver whereas must of us refer to trade copying as master and slave. The MT4i Personal Copier will only work locally, that is, when both the sender and receiver are on the same computer. The MT4i Personal Copier consists of three modules. The sender EA, the receiver EA and the communication dll (MT4iQuickChannel.dll). On the sender, copy the sender EA to the 'experts' folder and the communication dll into the 'experts\libraries' folder. On the receiver, copy the receiver EA into the 'experts' folder and the communication dll into the 'experts\libraries' folder.

Start first by setting up Forex Hacked on the sender account same as normal FH trading and load your (or my) set file. Then add a GBPUSD H1 chart and add the sender EA and load the sender set file. About the only thing you may need to change in the sender settings is the 'Channel' name. This name must be unique.

Let me pause here for a moment to say that the MT4i Personal Copier needs one sender for each receiver. You cannot send to multiple receivers. Each sender instance needs a unique 'Channel' name. This name must match on both the sender and receiver. For example, not too long ago, I had three receivers. So, I needed three sender EA's, each in their own chart and each sender with a different 'Channel' name.

The settings on the receiver that need to be changed are the 'Channel' name as discussed above, the 'LotSizeMultipler' which is the ratio of the receiver lot size when compared to the sender. For example, as I write this, I want the sender to have a starting lot of 0.09 and the receiver to have a starting lot of 0.03. If you divide 3 by 9, you get 0.333 which is what the 'LotSizeMultipler' is set at as shipped. You don't have to use the lot size multipler, you can use other methods with this copier but lot size multiplication is the most accurate. The other thing that may need to be changed on the receiver is whether to 'TradeAllOrdersAtMarket'. As shipped, this is set to true. This means that orders will be opened right away instead of matching the same price. I have tested both methods over months of testing and 'at market' is the better of the two.

There will be a difference in the return of the live/real money receiver account verses the demo sender account. This happens because: a) brokers make the demo account very attractive, 2) the price feeds are different and 3) if you are like me, you will be using two entirely different brokers.

Update 2012-07-23

Added two demo accounts running Forex Hacked 2.5

Update 2012-09-23

- Removed FH 2.5 demo accounts.
- Added a new version of Forex Hacked Math which displays the lot size at every level. This version is built using Delphi 7 only. License GPL V2 as usual.

Rick
Attached Files
File Type: zip hacked-set-full.zip (1.9 KB, 644 views)
File Type: zip Forex Hacked Math.zip (271.4 KB, 387 views)

Last edited by rsmereka; 2012-09-23 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added New Forex Hacked Math.zip
rsmereka is offline   Reply With Quote
ForexVPS was founded with a single goal in mind, to provide Rock-Solid Forex VPS Desktops for Traders. Our premium hardware and networks give traders 24 hour access to their VPS from anywhere in the world allowing them to access and run their trading platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Get started today!
Old 2011-04-22, 12:03 AM   #2
bayon
Pip Officer

Thumbs up

hello rick

I ve been following this bot forums for a while and the results are impreesive.
it will trade many times a day we have to be very carefull about the money management....
I find the system very exciting let s see where we are lead to here..

regards
bayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 05:19 PM   #3
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer

I agree,

The style of Martingale that uses hedging looks very interesting. My broker is going to be very happy with all those trades

I am interested to see if this EA can be used longer term safely. I guess time will tell.

Rick

Old 2011-05-02, 09:21 AM   #4
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer
Default Second Demo Account

Reference
Link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/rsmereka/forex-hacked-alpari-uk/107706

Rick

Old 2011-05-09, 11:59 PM   #5
bayon
Pip Officer

hi rick

FH is doing well as we can see...do you know Hot Forex.? this broker gives you a 30% bonus on all deposit.
Old 2011-05-10, 08:52 AM   #6
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer

Hi bayon,

Forex Hacked is doing well on both demo accounts. I cannot believe the ROI difference between the two accounts. I suspect that the Alpari UK demo account feed is being sweetened to give almost double the ROI of GoMarkets.

I have heard of Hot Forex but have no experience with them. In my research, the reviews at FPA are quite favorable overall. Definately a broker to watch. IMHO, rebates do not attract customers to a broker same as 0% finance blah blah does not attract customers to cars although most companies have not learned this lesson.

Rick

Old 2011-05-23, 01:04 PM   #7
bayon
Pip Officer

hello Rick

FH is doing really well on your accounts..!! when do you get a try on live.?
I will run FH as soon as my new account will be activated conservative lot size .01 with the (educated 2.0 version)
will keep you posted
Old 2011-05-24, 10:45 PM   #8
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer

Reference

Rick

Old 2011-05-24, 10:50 PM   #9
rsmereka
Site Supporter

My Trading Journal

Trading Live with:
FX Monetizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayon View Post
hello Rick

FH is doing really well on your accounts..!! when do you get a try on live.?
I will run FH as soon as my new account will be activated conservative lot size .01 with the (educated 2.0 version)
will keep you posted
FH is a pretty dangerous EA and I want to have lots of experience with it before going live.

Also, the only account I could run FH (due to needing micro lots) now is my GoMarkets account and it is running Genial Invest at the moment.

Rick

Old 2011-06-01, 05:47 AM   #10
bayon
Pip Officer

hello Rick

I've been running FH on a live account since monday and no trades at all..2 pairs gbusd-usdjpy...FH is set correctly.
any idea.?
many thanks